Deadline: 15 September 2017
The Life Chances Fund (LCF) is currently seeking Expressions of Interest (EOIs) to help those people in society who face the most significant barriers to leading happy and productive lives.
- Increasing the number and scale of SIBs in England
- Making it easier and quicker to set up a SIB
- Generating public sector efficiencies by delivering better outcomes and using this to understand how cashable savings are increasing social innovation and building a clear evidence base of what works
- Increasing the amount of capital available to voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector providers to enable them to compete for public sector contracts
- Providing better evidence of the effectiveness of the SIB mechanism and the savings that are being accrued
- Growing the scale of the social investment market
- Older People’s Services
- Healthy Lives
- Young People
- Early Years
- Drug and Alcohol Dependency
- Children’s Services
- The Life Chances Fund (LCF) is an £80 million top-up fund, whose objective is to help those people in society who face the most significant barriers to leading happy and productive lives.
- The £80 million has been committed by central government to provide contributions to outcome payments for payment-by-results contracts, which involve socially minded investors – ie towards Social Impact Bonds (SIBs).
How to Apply
The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Expression of interest
- Full application
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit Life Chances Fund.