- Output 1: Increased capacity of the health system to deliver quality integrated reproductive health services, particularly for the people affected by the crisis, including host communities and displaced population, with a special focus on young people.
- Output 2: Strengthened capacity of implementing partners to prevent and respond to gender-based violence, with a special focus on vulnerable women in humanitarian settings.
- Output 3: Strengthened capacity of community leaders and young people to advocate against gender-based violence, including early and forced marriage.
- Governance & Leadership
- The organization has a clearly defined mission and goals that reflect the organization’s structure and context, as well as alignment to UNFPA priority areas.
- Organization does not have a history of fraud, complaints or service delivery issues.
- The organization has proven record of applying international standards, guidelines and best practices in the areas of UNFPA mandate
- Human Resource
- Organization has sufficient staff resources and technical expertise to implement the proposed activities.
- Organization does not have conflicts of interest with UNFPA or its personnel that cannot be effectively mitigated.
- Comparative Advantage
- The organization’s mission and/or strategic plan focuses on at least one of the UNFPA’s programme areas.
- The organization has experience in the country or field and enjoys prominence in areas related to UNFPA’s mandate.
- The organization has a proven track record in implementing similar activities and is seen as credible by its stakeholders and partners.
- The organization has relevant community presence and ability to reach the target audience; especially vulnerable populations and hard-to-reach areas.
- The organization has systems and tools in place to systematically collect, analyze and use programme monitoring data
- The organization has established partnerships with the government and other relevant local, international and private sector entities.
- Environmental Considerations
- The organization has established policies or practices to reduce the environmental impact of its activities. If no policies exist, the organization must not have a history of its activities causing negative impact to the environment.
For more information, visit https://syria.unfpa.org/en/submission/invitation-proposals-3