Deadline: 1 October 2016
Aids Fonds operates both in the Netherlands and internationally. In its home country, Aids Fonds has been involved in prevention, treatment, care and support for people with HIV and risk groups for over 30 years.
Aids Fonds’ mission is “towards a world without AIDS”. Aids Fonds is there for anyone affected by HIV and AIDS, in the Netherlands and beyond. Aids Fonds finances scientific research, provides prevention and treatment for vulnerable groups and fights for the rights of people with HIV. Aids Fonds fights AIDS by:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Funding projects and research programs at home and abroad
- Raising funds for these projects
- Creating social support for AIDS control through campaigns and education
- Gathering political support
- The small grant budget is reserved for short innovative and promising projects with a budget up to € 10,000.
- Each quarter an amount of approximately € 20,000 is available.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Funding will only be provided to registered organisations and not to individuals.
- Applicants should have a strong track record.
- Not eligible for a small grant are:
- Proposals not primarily addressing HIV/AIDS related issues
- Proposals with a requested budget exceeding € 10,000
- Proposals written in any other language than English or Dutch
- Proposals to cover organizational core costs unless these are part of a specific project
- Proposals by individuals
- Requests for individual traveling and/or accommodation expenses
- Requests for a contribution to an internship or traveling expenses related to an internship
- Requests for a contribution to a volunteering job or traveling expenses related to a volunteering job.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://www.aidsfonds.nl/funding/possibilities