Deadline: 5 February 2018
AIDS United is seeking applications for its Sector Transformation Initiative.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Affordable Care Act, evolving funding streams, and new paradigms that increase focus on biomedical approaches to HIV and integration of services with broader health systems, have many HIV/AIDS service organizations facing critical questions, opportunities, and challenges. It’s a brave new world — and it can be a complicated one to navigate. That’s where the AIDS United Sector Transformation initiative can help!
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Sector Transformation support includes cash grants to organizations as well as support for specialized technical assistance for restructuring efforts.
- Cash Grants: A maximum of $50,000 will be awarded to support specific organizational needs (personnel and program/legal expenses) directly related to the proposed restructuring activities.
- Technical Assistance: Sector Transformation provides specialized technical assistance for specific restructuring-related activities. AIDS United uses a network of contractors and consultants to provide technical assistance nationwide. Technical Assistance may be requested on its own or as part of a grant submission.
- Reverse Site Visits: When an organization is going through restructuring, it can be helpful to visit an organization that is a successful model of the planned new structure. AIDS United refers to these trips as “Reverse Site Visits.” Support for Reverse Site Visits may not be requested as part of a grant submission.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- All applicants (for grants and technical assistance) must be non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)3 organizations or have a fiscal agent.
- Grant funding is only available to organizations that are actively engaged in organizational restructuring activities. Documentation of Board approval and engagement in these activities is required.
- AIDS United’s Sector Transformation initiative can help applicant’s organization:
- integrate new services,
- initiate a new business model,
- develop new strategic partnerships,
- align opportunities, consolidate services, and much more.
- Grant funds may be used for the following:
- Direct personnel and program/legal expenses for sector transformation efforts
- Indirect expenses directly related to the proposed project activities (not to exceed 15%)
- Prohibited expenses include:
- Expenses not directly related to the proposed project
- Medication or medical care
- Facility acquisition or renovation
- Deficit reduction or debt payment
- Displacement of existing funding sources
- Indirect expenses over 15%
- Program or organizational development
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Sector Transformation Initiative.