Deadline: 15 December 2016
The Health Resources and Services Administration (DRSA), an agency of Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking applications for a program entitled “Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program Training and Technical Assistance”.
The purpose of this funding is to build the capacity of ADAPs through tools and technical assistance to maximize the impact of ADAPs in improving the health outcomes of people living with HIV in a changing health care environment.
In collaboration with HRSA, the funded entity will provide technical assistance to RWHAP Part B recipients to strengthen ADAP administrative structures and operations, and to strengthen the capacity of ADAPs to implement and administer medication assistance and health insurance assistance programs to optimize client health outcomes. The funded entity will also be responsible for conducting on-going assessment of RWHAP Part B recipients’ technical assistance needs related to ADAP and adapting technical assistance to changing needs.
Funding Information: The estimated total program funding is $500,000 and the award ceiling is $500,000.
- City or township governments
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Independent school districts
- Special district governments
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- County governments
- State governments
- Eligible applicants include public and non-profit entities.
- Faith-based and community-based organizations, tribes, and tribal organizations are eligible to apply.
- Foreign entities are not eligible for HRSA awards, unless the authorizing legislation specifically authorizes awards to foreign entities or the award is for research.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application package via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit grants.gov.