Deadline: 12 September 2016
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) in Cambodia is seeking proposals for a programme entitled “Increasing accountability to gender and HIV: impact mitigation services and strengthen capacity for collective advocacy” with an aim to support national capacities to respond to HIV outbreaks in a gender-competent manner, with a focus on the Roka Commune.
- To mitigate the impact of HIV on the local community in Roka through implementing gender-responsive actions, which meet the needs, vulnerabilities, interests and capacities of women and girls living with/affected by HIV in Roka Commune.
- To strengthen the capacities of government institutions to respond in a gender sensitive manner to HIV outbreaks, building on community participation and gender responsive, informed leadership.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The call is open to all legal institutions that are registered as non-governmental and non-profit organizations.
- UN Women invites non-governmental/civil society organizations to submit project proposals.
- Joint proposals of maximum three organizations that have different and complementary comparative advantages, skills and expertise mentioned in the above section will also be considered.
- Written Style Requirements: The proposal should be written in English with clear structure and explanation. It is advised to use Times New Roman with font size 12 and use single or 1.5 space consistently throughout the paper.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Interested applicants must submit their proposal electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit UN Women in Cambodia.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.