Deadline: 1 March 2018
The objective of the Civil Society Programme Area is: ‘Civil society and active citizenship strengthened and vulnerable groups empowered’.
Areas of Support
- Democracy, active citizenship, good governance and transparency
- Human rights and equal treatment through combating any discrimination on the grounds of racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender identity
- Social justice and inclusion of vulnerable groups
- Gender equality and gender-based violence
- Environment and climate change
In Romania, the allocation to the Active Citizens Fund (the civil society programme) is EUR 46 000 000.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- In order to be eligible for the Fund Operator role, all bidders must:
- Be legal entities in the EEA and
- Be non-governmental, independent of local, regional and central government, political parties and religious institutions and
- Form a consortium and
- Have stable and sufficient sources of finance to maintain their activity throughout the Programme and
- Have experience working with the civil society sector in the beneficiary country
- In addition, the lead bidder must:
- Be non-profit making with a non-commercial purpose
- At least one organisation in the consortium must:
- Have sufficient regranting experience
- Have sufficient experience in strengthening civil society capacity and sustainability
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Active Citizens Fund in Romania.