Deadline: 25 January 2018
The Swedish Institute is seeking applications for its Creative Force Programme. It is a funding programme for international projects which work though media or the arts to strengthen basic freedoms and rights.
Types of Funding
It offers two types of grant:
- Seed Funding is available for carrying out a planning trip, a visit or a pilot project, for example.
- Collaborative Projects are larger projects with a creative, capacity-building aspect and sustainable goals. Applicants can also use this funding to scale-up a project which has previously received Seed Funding.
- Seed Funding: Applicants can apply for a maximum of SEK 100,000. The maximum project period for seed funding is 12 months.
- Collaborative Projects: Applicants can apply for SEK 500,000 per 12-month period. A project may last 24 months at most (in other words, you can apply for max. SEK 1 million).
- In Africa and Middle East & North Africa (MENA): Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
- In Eastern Europe & Turkey: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldavia, Ukraine and Turkey
- Russia: Northwestern Russia
- Any type of organisation which is registered in Sweden.
- Organisation must have been registered for at least one year (for seed funding) or two years (for collaborative projects).
- Organisation must write their application jointly with a partner organisation in one (or more) of the Creative Force target countries (mentioned above).
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, visit Creative Force Programme.