Deadline: 25 January 2018
The Swedish Institute is seeking applications for its Creative Force Programme. It is a funding programme for international projects which work though media or the arts to strengthen basic freedoms and rights.
Types of Funding
It offers two types of grant:
- Seed Funding is available for carrying out a planning trip, a visit or a pilot project, for example.
- Collaborative Projects are larger projects with a creative, capacity-building aspect and sustainable goals. Applicants can also use this funding to scale-up a project which has previously received Seed Funding.
- Seed Funding: Applicants can apply for a maximum of SEK 100,000. The maximum project period for seed funding is 12 months.
- Collaborative Projects: Applicants can apply for SEK 500,000 per 12-month period. A project may last 24 months at most (in other words, you can apply for max. SEK 1 million).
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- In Africa and Middle East & North Africa (MENA): Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
- In Eastern Europe & Turkey: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldavia, Ukraine and Turkey
- Russia: Northwestern Russia
- Any type of organisation which is registered in Sweden.
- Organisation must have been registered for at least one year (for seed funding) or two years (for collaborative projects).
- Organisation must write their application jointly with a partner organisation in one (or more) of the Creative Force target countries (mentioned above).
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, visit Creative Force Programme.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.