Deadline: 3 March 2017
The British Embassy Ankara is inviting applicants for its British Embassy Programme Fund (BEF) with an aim to support programme activity in line with the UK government’s foreign policy objectives in Turkey during financial year 2017/18.
- Enable strong rule of law, including through strengthening reforms in the justice sector, countering corruption, tackling organised crime and promoting human rights
- Support the strengthening of core institutions to support democratic governance and economic reform in Turkey
- Support enhanced political dialogue and conflict resolution through peaceful solutions and dialogue
- Improved access to rights and services including Syrian refugees living in Turkey
- Identification and analysis of the compliance with international law and human rights standards
The total funding available for priority objectives number 4 and 5 is £150,000 annually.
- Any organisation can apply for funding.
- Projects spanning one financial year are permitted.
- Organisations must prove that they are able to manage the project sum in a satisfactory manner; the Embassy may request reports by auditors.
- financial and operational capacity
- budget and cost-effectiveness
How to Apply
Interested applicants must send their concept bid forms and activity based budget forms by email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Turkey
For more information, please visit British Embassy Programme Fund.