Deadline: 22 March 2017
British Embassy Tirana is calling bids to support programmes in line with its Country Business Plan objectives and outcomes during financial year 2017/18 and is seeking implementers of projects from £20,000 upwards.
Proposed projects should be in support of two main priority objectives:
- support a robust and independent judiciary and legal community by engaging with young lawyers with the focus on human rights, criminal and business law
- strengthening rule of law and efficiency of the justice system in Albania
Total funding available is £100,000 for 2017/18 financial year.
The assessment criteria will be based on the following:
- financial and operational capacity
- budget and cost-effectiveness
Evaluation of project bids
- the application must relate to one or more of the priority objectives
- the aim of the project should be concise, feasible and sustainable
- the expected outcomes should be measurable and
- the target group should be clearly defined and involved in project implementation
How to Apply
Applicants must send bid forms, activity based budget forms and the organization‘s supporting documents via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Albania
For more information, please visit British Embassy Tirana.