Deadline: 18 October 2019
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Manila has announced a call for proposals for the “Local Transformation Projects” financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic within the framework of the Czech Republic transition and human rights cooperation, aimed to support local NGOs quest for support of human rights and democracy.
The aim of the project is to support local implementer´s activities in the following areas:
- Supporting civil society, including human rights defenders;
- Promoting freedom of expression ad information, including freedom of the media;
- Promoting an equal and full political and public participation;
- Supporting institution-building in the area of the rule of law;
- Promoting equality and non-discrimination;
- Promoting human rights in employment and the environmental context.
The financial contribution for a project is up to 400,000 CZK (approx. 1,000.000,- PHP). One organization may apply for one project only.
Implementation of the project activities are about 6 months (March – October 2020).
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Sharing and transfer of the experience of the Czech project promoters;
- Sharing of information, experience and good practices;
- Organization of training and seminars, visits and secondments for Czech experts to target countries;
- Study visits to Czech Republic for foreign participants involved in the projects;
- Micro grants to grassroots organizations.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- A project can only be proposed and implemented by a local entity that has legal subjectivity in the Philippines (NGOs, networks, platforms, umbrella organizations of NGOs).
- A contribution cannot be claimed by an individual.
How to Apply
- The application for the grant must include:
- The filled-in identification form in English, signed and stamped by the organization.
- amount in PHP requested (Czech crowns sections to be left blank)
- A verified copy of the certification that the applicant has legal subjectivity in the Philippines (i.e. it is officially registered);
- A confirmation that the person signed on the identification form has the mandate to sign the identification form.
- The application (including scanned documents) must be delivered electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2nkt1w4
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.