Deadline: 30 September 2018
The Ministry of the Kingdom of the Netherlands has launched a second Call for Proposals for the Human Rights Fund.
The Human Rights Fund’s objectives are to identify strategic priorities for Human Rights engagement, find suitable local and international partners for this work, and set up projects with these partners based on the identified thematic priorities.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
In 2018-2019 the Embassy continues to focus implementation of the Fund on the following priority areas:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- freedom of expression (including press freedom and HR defenders);
- freedom of religion and belief;
- rights of minority groups (including rights of the LGBTI community and marginalized people);
- the area of business and human rights. Statelessness, hate speech, and gender will be cross-cutting themes.
The total budget for this second round is € 650,000.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Focus and Criteria
- Local and international NGOs are eligible to apply. Ensuring local ownership and legitimacy is important.
- The proposed activities must aim at promoting human rights and strengthening civil society in Myanmar.
- See the above-mentioned four priority areas.
- Strategic approach: in the interest of complementarity, the activities should align with other activities carried out by the Embassy and other donors as much as possible. Priority should be given to multi-year financing, in order to avoid fragmentation.
- There is no minimum amount that can be awarded for an individual activity, yet considering the total amount per annum the maximum amount is set at € 100,000.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Myanmar
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Human Rights Fund.