Deadline: 14 August 2019
What type of organisation?
- Registered charity (requires a number from OSCR or Charity Commission)
- Constituted voluntary or community group
- Social enterprise
- Community interest company (CIC)
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Local club or other constituted community group.
Applicants’ organisation must be a registered charity if they wish to apply for over £2,000.
Organisations they do not fund
- Organisations that are not based in or do not bring a benefit to Scotland, England or Wales
- Statutory bodies that the state has an obligation to fund (inc. schools/PTAs, councils and local authorities)
- Colleges or Universities
- Groups with exclusive membership policies.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.postcodetrust.org.uk/apply-for-a-grant/