The Rotary Foundation is seeking applications for its Global grants with an aim to support large international activities with sustainable, measurable outcomes.
The mission of The Rotary Foundation is to enable Rotarians to advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through the improvement of health, the support of education, and the alleviation of poverty.
The foundation funds humanitarian activities, from local service projects to global initiatives. It also leads the charge on worldwide Rotary campaigns such as eradicating polio and promoting peace.
- The minimum budget for a global grant project is $30,000.
- The Foundation’s World Fund provides a minimum of $15,000 and maximum of $200,000.
- Promoting Peace
- Fighting Disease
- Providing Clean Water
- Saving Mothers and Children
- Supporting Education
- Growing Local Economies
- Humanitarian projects provide sustainable, measurable outcomes that address real community needs.
- Vocational training builds skills within a community through targeted educational programs or by supporting teams of professionals who travel abroad to build their own capacity or the capacity of the community they visit.
- Scholarships fund international graduate-level study by people seeking a career within an area of focus.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, Please visit Rotary Global Grants.