Deadline: 15 January 2017
The Jerusalem Fund for Education & Community Development is seeking applications from non-governmental organizations for its Grants program to provide humanitarian assistance to Palestinians in the West Bank, Gaza, and Jerusalem, and to Palestinian refugees in Syria and Lebanon.
The Fund also supports projects that help Palestinians highlight their history and struggle to Western audiences.
The Fund accomplishes these goals through three programs:
- The Humanitarian Link raises funds to provide relief, medical services, and community development support;
- The Palestine Center hosts educational and policy analysis lectures and conferences in the DC area and disseminates information online;
- The cultural arm features an active art gallery called Gallery Al-Quds, a film series, and musical and literary offerings.
- Emergency relief
- Other community development efforts
Typical grant awards range from $1,000 to $5,000.
- Application forms must be submitted in English or Arabic.
- Applications from Individual are not accepted
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Jerusalem Fund.