Deadline: 31 August 2016
Amnesty’s Indigenous Youth Justice campaign, Community is Everything, aims to end the over-representation of Indigenous young people in detention within a generation.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The objectives of this program are to support Indigenous organisations working to:
- end youth incarceration; and/or
- support Indigenous individuals/families/communities experiencing youth detention.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The Human Rights Innovation Fund for Indigenous Youth Justice initiatives is open to Indigenous-led and directed organisations only.
- Projects must have a demonstrable human rights impact in that it supports the aim of Amnesty’s Indigenous Youth Justice campaign.
- Projects must be an Indigenous-led and designed initiative.
- Projects must be achievable within the funding available (maximum $8,000).
- Smaller projects, even very small, are very welcome
- Projects must be completed within one year of the project’s start date.
- Amnesty International Australia cannot pay wages. If wages form part of your project budget, you will need to be an employer or the person(s) to be paid will need to have an ABN.
- Successful applicants will be required to submit a short project report/evaluation within two months of the completion of the project.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through an online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit Amnesty International Australia.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.