Deadline: 30 April 2018
The Astana Civil Service Hub has announced a Call for Applications for the Innovative Solutions Scheme aimed at supporting initiatives for public administration modernization and encouraging innovation and creativity in public institutions.
The Innovative Solutions Scheme is a multistage mechanism, which allows:
- to identify successful innovative solutions,
- to facilitate deeper understanding by the Hub participating countries of the identified solutions by supporting preparation process of case studies and manuals with mechanism for potential replication and presentation of innovative solutions in public governance and civil service,
- to stimulate replication of these solutions in other countries.
The Innovative Solutions Scheme in 2018 will focus on Digital Government Innovations. Sub-themes include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Digital Civil Service
- Disruptive Technologies and Civil Service
- Digital Citizenship and Participatory Government
- Government Management in Fostering Public Sector Innovation
- Open Government Data and the New Frontier of Innovative Service Delivery
- Data-Driven Smart Government
- Incentivizing Staff and Building Capacity for Digital Innovation
- Creating a Working, Learning and Innovative Environment
- Public Governance: Digital Competencies
- All public organizations/agencies at national and sub-national levels, academies of public administration, think-tanks, public associations, non-profit organizations, profitable organizations or private companies, as well as individuals – researchers and experts are eligible to apply.
- The Innovative Solutions Scheme accepts applications from all countries.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Innovative Solutions Scheme.