Deadline: 5 April 2017
The Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MEYS) and the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) is seeking applicants for its joint research and development projects of German and Czech partner institutions.
- Renewable energy technologies: Power storage and power conversion technologies; Management of power networks
- Applications of information and communication technologies
- Environmental technologies
MEYS will fund R&D projects by grants: SME´s up to 50% of eligible costs of the Czech project part; large companies up to 30% of eligible costs of the Czech project part and in total limited up to 150,000 € per year (up to 4,000,000 CZK).
- The maximum funding amounts to 300,000 Euros per project; maximum duration is 36 months.
- The funding rate will be for companies up to 50% of eligible costs, and for universities and research institutes up to 100% of eligible costs (plus 20% project flatrate).
Czech companies – both SMEs and Large companies – are eligible for submitting the project proposal and can be joined by universities and research organizations.
- On the German side, the consortium has to consist of at least one German company, based in Germany.
- Research institutes/universities can participate as partners or subcontractors.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.