Deadline: 31 August 2019
The U.S. Embassy Quito and U.S. Consulate Guayaquil Public Affairs Sections (PAS) of the U.S. Department of State have announced an open competition for organizations and individuals to submit applications to carry out a program or project with funding through the Public Diplomacy Grants Program.
PAS invites proposals for programs that strengthen ties between the United States and Ecuador through cultural and exchange programming that highlights shared values and promotes bilateral cooperation. All programs must include a U.S. element, connection with U.S. expert/s, organization/s, or institution/s in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of U.S. policy and perspectives.
Priority Program Areas
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Mission is particularly interested in Public Diplomacy exchanges, media, outreach, audiovisual production, and speaker programs that:
- Expand security partnerships to address regional security and global challenges
- Strengthen institutions to promote the rule of law, transparency, and accountability
- Promote universal freedoms and democratic principles and practices
- Promote mutual, inclusive, and sustainable economic prosperity
- Develop human capital and support increased economic opportunities for women and marginalized communities
- Strengthen international collaboration in regional and multilateral fora
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Length of performance period: up to 24 months.
- Award amounts: awards may range from a minimum of $10,000 to a maximum of $50,000
Participants and Audiences
All proposals should clearly indicate their intended participants and audiences.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The Public Affairs Section encourages applications from U.S. and Ecuadorian:
- Registered not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations with programming experience
- Non-profit or governmental educational institutions
- Governmental institutions
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants are only allowed to submit one proposal per organization/individual. If more than one proposal is submitted, all proposals from that institution will be considered ineligible for funding.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
All application materials must be submitted by email (.pdf or .doc formats only, not iCloud) at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://ec.usembassy.gov/notice-of-funding-opportunity-3/
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.