Deadline: 5 February 2020
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- stablishment of new networks of social enterprises, associations, clubs, NGOs;
- development and delivery of courses and training on entrepreneurship education (in particular entrepreneurship for social benefit and the use of ICT);
- activities that spread information, raise understanding and critical engagement with the media or other activities that encourage engagement with civic life;
- projects that deliver activities for direct community benefit, e.g. for disabled people, elderly, minorities, migrants, etc; and
- artistic and cultural initiatives, e.g. theatre plays, exhibitions, music performances, discussion fora, etc.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Activities must contribute to overall project objectives, and create, develop, test and embed innovative approaches in youth work, including:
- new methods, tools or materials to build young people’s key competences, basic skills or language and IT skills;
- new methods, tools or materials to build capacity and professionalise or modernise youth work, including through the use of ICT, virtual mobility or online learning, sharing of best practise, reform of youth work curricula, etc.;
- new youth work approaches, including strategies to tackle social exclusion and early school leaving;
- building links with other sectors, and combining formal and non-formal learning approaches, to tackle forms of social exclusion faced by the most disadvantaged and vulnerable young people; and
- strategic collaboration with local or regional authorities.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Any UK organisation active in the youth field can participate in a Strategic Partnership for youth, either as the lead or as a partner.
- One organisation must lead the project and make the application for funding. UK organisations leading a project must apply to the UK National Agency on behalf of the partnership.
- Informal groups of young people are also eligible to apply for funding for Transnational Youth Initiatives.
For more information, visit https://www.erasmusplus.org.uk/apply-for-youth-partnership-funding?md=yxz