Forward Community Investments (FCI) has invited applications to support small nonprofits that have changed their operational model or services since 2020.
This need-based, micro-grant program will provide immediate financial support for capacity building expenses.
FCI is an investor, connector and advisor for organizations and initiatives that reduce social, racial, and economic disparities in Wisconsin Communities and envisions an equitable and inclusive Wisconsin built on cooperative social action.
- Amount: $2,500 Per Grant
In order to be eligible to receive one of these $2,500 grants, organizations must:
- Be a 501c3 organization or a project sponsored by another 501c3, located in Wisconsin, serving people of color, low to moderate-income individuals, or other marginalized groups.
- Have less than 10 FTE’s and an annual budget of less than $500,000.
- Not be an affiliate of a national organization
- Work towards reducing racial and economic disparities.
- Have an unexpected expense in 2020.
- If you received a Game Changer Grant or Nonprofit Emergency Capacity Building Grant from FCI in 2020, you are ineligible for this opportunity.
- Each entity, including subsidiaries, can apply once.
For more information, visit https://www.forwardci.org/nonprofit-emergency-capacity-grant