The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and Office on Violence Against Women (OVW) is pleased to announce the 2021 State and Territory Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions Program.
Funds under this program must be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- Coordinating state and territory victim services activities.
- Collaborating and coordinating with federal, state, territory, and local entities engaged in violence against women activities.
Examples of activities that may be supported include:
- Providing training and technical assistance (T&TA) to member organizations.
- Expanding the technological capacity of coalitions and/or member organizations. Developing or enhancing appropriate standards of services for member programs, including culturally appropriate services for underserved populations.
- Conducting statewide, regional and/or community-based meetings or workshops for victim advocates, survivors, legal service providers, and criminal justice representatives.
- Bringing local programs together to identify gaps in services and to coordinate activities.
- Increasing the representation of underserved populations in coordination activities, including providing financial assistance to organizations that serve underserved communities to participate in planning meetings, task forces, committees, etc.
- Engaging in activities that promote coalition-building at the local and/or state level. Coordinating at the federal, state and territory level with judicial or local law enforcement agencies to develop or enhance strategies to address identified problems.
- Anticipated Total Amount to be Awarded Under Solicitation: $15,163,792.00
- Anticipated Maximum Dollar Amount of Awards: $270,782.00
- Anticipated Number of Awards: 88
- Period of Performance Start Date: 9/1/21 12:00 AM
- Period of Performance Duration (Months): 13
- Eligible applicants are limited to: state and territory domestic violence and sexual assault coalitions in the United States or U.S. territories.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=334100