The Australian Government has announced the applications for 2022-05 Quick Response Grants Northern Territory (NT). The Regional Arts Fund is managed by Regional Arts Australia on behalf of the Australian Government.
- encourage and support sustainable economic, social and cultural outcomes in regional communities;
- develop partnerships and networks which leverage financial and/or in−kind support for regional arts projects and encourage ongoing collaboration;
- develop audiences and broaden community engagement with the arts;
- increase employment and professional development opportunities for, and raise the profile of, regional and remote artists; and
- support quality and viability of artistic and cultural activity.
- You can apply for Quick Response Grants up to $3,000 for individuals and $5,000 for organizations. There is no minimum grant amount. Assessors will make decisions around funding allocated to successful applicants, taking into consideration the quantum of funds available in the individual state/territory.
- In exceptional circumstances, applicants located in very remote areas may be permitted to apply for larger grants. Funding applications are assessed against other applications on a competitive basis. To remain competitive, all applications for funding must include realistic budgets and represent value with money.
- The maximum grant period for Quick Response Grants is one year.
- To be eligible you must:
- be an individual or Australian incorporated organization or local government organization
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) that is registered to your name and location
- if required by the Australian Tax Office, be registered for the purposes of GST
- not have any outstanding reports, acquittals or serious breaches relating to any Australian Government funding or funding from a state or territory Regional Program Administrator. A serious breach is one that has resulted in, or warrants, the termination of a grant agreement.
- Unincorporated groups are eligible for funding if auspiced by an organization that meets the above criteria.
- If you are under 18, you must be auspiced by a person over 18 with an active ABN.
- Schools are only eligible to apply if they are located in a very remote area (MM7).
- an unincorporated organization not auspiced by an organization that meets the eligibility criteria
- a for profit company
- an organization or individual based outside of regional or remote Australia
- an Australian Government or state government entity (except for schools in very remote areas (MM 7))
- a Regional Program Administrator4 or a Regional Program Administrator employee directly involved in the delivery of the Regional Arts Fund
- for Quick Response Grants, an individual or organization who has already received a Regional Arts Fund Quick Response Grant in the same financial year
- for Project Grants, an individual or organization who has already received a Regional Arts
- Fund Project Grant in the same financial year
- for Project Grants, an individual or organization who has already received multi-year funding for a Regional Arts Fund Project Grant taking place in the same financial year.
For more information, visit https://regionalarts.smartygrants.com.au/NTQRG2205