The Leeds Inspired is inviting applications for its Main Grants Program to fund arts projects and events which bring the city alive and make Leeds a great place for culture.
They are looking to fund events and projects that are imaginative, of high artistic quality and are easy to find and get involved in.
- Leeds Inspired main grants accepts applications of between £1,000 and £10,000.
- The Leeds Inspired grant schemes are usually heavily oversubscribed and they are unable fund everything.
What they Fund?
- Leeds Inspired aims to promote access to culture. The scheme aims to achieve a balance of creative opportunity across the city for the benefit of all communities.
- They fund activities which increase access to culture and enable people to take part fully and with greater confidence. Funds are for new activity or additions to existing events. They do not fund repeat activity. You can apply for grants for arts based activities for example:
- Participatory project work
- Applications are welcome for non-profit making projects or events.
- These projects may be organised by:
- Individuals (you will need to demonstrate your previous experience of running similar projects and budgets)
- Arts organisations
- Community or voluntary groups
- Commercial organisations who wish to run a non-profit arts/cultural project
- Groups of organisations (one will need to take the lead and have the main responsibility for managing the application and any grant)
For more information, visit https://www.leedsinspired.co.uk/grants