The Young Hammersmith and Fulham Foundation is seeking applications for its Small Grants Round 2023.
The purpose of having a video accompanied by a written application is to provide the grant makers with a complete view of your grant that includes all necessary information and showcases your project to its best capacity. They also wanted to eliminate barriers of engagement due to English as an Additional Language, skills or resource shortage to panellists and ensure a fair assessment towards all applications, regardless of capabilities and resources.
- Youth Mentoring
- Universal youth provision
- Specialist provisions for young people with SEND
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
- The grant must be used for opportunities and activities for children and young people in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
- You must be able to evidence a safeguarding policy.
- All staff and volunteers working with children must have a DBS check and appropriate training.
- You must provide a copy of your recent audited accounts and/or a recent bank statement.
- Applicants must have a turnover of £250,000 to apply. NB If your annual turnover is £750,000 but your turnover in H&F is £250,000 you will be eligible to apply.
For more information, visit Young Hammersmith and Fulham Foundation.