Deadline: 15 October 2019
The Office of the Government of the Slovak Republic as the Programme Operator for the Domestic and Gender-based Violence Programme has launched the Open Call on Support of organisations promoting equality between women and men and work life balance.
The main ambition of this Call is support and networking of organisations promoting equality between women and men and work-life balance in order to increase the understanding of the importance of the equality between women and men in the society.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Understanding of gender equality increased;
- Measures targeting education and awareness-raising activities in the field of gender equality implemented.
- Minimum grant up to EUR 100,000;
- Maximum grant up to EUR 200,000;
- Total allocation up to EUR 1,440,000.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Any entity, public or private, commercial or non-commercial and nongovernmental organisations, established as a legal person in Slovakia.
The project grant can be used for the following activities:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Promotion of participation of women in decision-making (political and economic);
- Efforts to promote women’s full and effective leadership and political participation at alllevels of decision-making and in all spheres of life, or to shift social norms and practices towardgreater respect for and enjoyment of women’s equal right;
- Efforts to expand women’s equal opportunities to access and control economic
resources, promote women’s sustainable entrepreneurship, access to decent work and equal pay,and shared responsibility within the household;
- Combating negative stereotypes against women and men in public and private life; – e.g. tackling negative attitudes and stereotypes with regard to care, sexism in media etc.
- Promoting dignity and bodily integrity of women and men;
- Providing targeted training for schools and teachers on the topic of work-life balance;
- Networking for awareness-raising on gender equality and tackling the discussion on “gender ideology”.
Priority shall be given to:
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Projects implemented by institutions/experts with a relevant track record;
- Projects supporting institutions active in the field of gender equality with long-term experience and key position in the implementation of project;
- Projects providing lectures in more schools in more districts;
- Projects providing lectures at more schools with high representation of Roma students or pupils;
- Projects that aim to actively involve diverse stakeholders;
- Projects that are sustainable and innovative and have already been consulted with the responsible representatives;
- Project covering several eligible activities and measures, ideally with high synergic effects;
- Projects to be implemented in partnership with entities from Norway.
Eligible Country: Slovakia
How to Apply
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
Project Application shall be prepared in English and submitted electronically via given website.
For more information please visit https://www.eeagrants.sk/en/calls/open-call-on-the-support-of-organisation-promoting-equality-between-women-and-men-a-work-life-balance/