The World of Wonder Fund is seeking to make grants for summer programs in the areas of child enrichment, focusing on environmental, awareness/action programs.
The grant will support summer programs and projects serving children between the ages of 3 to 16 years in St. Tammany Parish.
- Maximum grant award is up to $10,000.
The WOW Fund does not make grants to individuals, private business ventures or partisan political organizations. Funding will not be awarded for ongoing, recurring budgetary items.
- Funding is to support summer programs and projects serving children between the ages of 3 to 16 years in St. Tammany Parish.
- An organization must meet the following requirement to apply for a grant: —The organizationmust be tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. A fiscal agent must submit a letter of agreement.
Attachments should include the following information:
- A copy of the Internal Revenue Service notices stating that the organization is tax-exempt. Or a copy of the organization’s fiscal agent’s 501(c)(3) letter along with a letter from that organization stating its willingness to serve as fiscal agent.
- A list of the organization’s board members including the board members’ principal occupations.
- A detailed project budget and budget narrative to include income sources and expenditures as well as a list of proposed funders.
- 2019 organizational budget as well as latest financial statements (audited).
- The names and qualifications of the persons responsible for carrying out the program
For more information, visit https://www.northshorefoundation.org/grants