Deadline: 5 February 2020
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Erasmus+ is open to organisations across all sectors of education, training, youth and sport. Any public, private or not-for-profit organisation actively involved in these areas may apply for funding.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The overall programme objectives are to:
- boost skills and employability;
- modernise education, training and youth work;
- focus on young people
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Youth dialogue projects can include the following:
- National meetings and transnational/international seminars that include the active participation of young people in debate and dialogue;
- National meetings and transnational seminars that prepare the ground for official Youth Conferences organised by the Member State holding the Presidency of the European Union;
- Youth debate events on youth policy themes linked to the activities organised during European Youth Week;
- Consultations of young people to find out their needs on matters relating to participation in democratic life;
- Any other meetings, events, seminars, consultations or debates between young people and decision-makers or simulating the functioning of democratic institutions.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- One organisation must lead the project and make the application for funding. UK organisations leading a project must apply to the UK National Agency. In cases of projects with 2 or more partners, one of the organisations will apply on behalf of all the organisations.
- Participating organisations can be:
- Non-profit organisation, association or NGO;
- European Youth NGO;
- Or a public body at local or regional level
- Participating organisations must be based and registered in a Programme Country.
- A participating organisation could also be from a Partner Country neighbouring the EU.
For more information, visit https://www.erasmusplus.org.uk/apply-for-youth-dialogue-funding