Arts Council is seeking applications for the National Lottery Project Grants program for arts, museums, and libraries projects to support thousands of individual artists, community, cultural organizations, creative practitioners, and freelancers as quickly as possible.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Until April 2021, the fund will focus on the needs of smaller independent organizations and individual practitioners.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Grant range: £1,000 – £100,000
Because of the circumstances during this COVID-19 period, they will be particularly keen to support:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Applications from individual creative practitioners
- Research and development activity
- Organizational development activity
- Live activity that can be safely delivered within this period (rather than an activity with a start date far in the future)
- Activity that closely aligns with the Equality Objectives
Prioritizing Applications from Individuals
- The Art Council has noticed that the success rate for individuals in Project Grants is sometimes slightly lower than the success rate for organizations. As a result of the pandemic, a large number of freelance practitioners are in very difficult situations.
- They want to ensure that all aspects of the sector have a chance to develop and recover, and have decided to use whether or not an application is from an individual as part of their balancing criteria.
- This means that when deciding what to fund, panels will aim to make sure the success rate is equal between individuals and organizations.
The Application Form and Criteria
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Public engagement: Public engagement, for example, is likely to involve smaller numbers of people for live activities at the moment, and/or a focus on engaging people through digital means. Public engagement might happen as part of the project, or it might happen in the longer term, beyond the boundaries of your project.
- Management: Managing an activity effectively and safely in this period means that applicants will need to take some new and different things into account. If an activity involves working with the public, you will need to have a plan in place to do this as safely as possible and manage risks effectively.
- Finance: Match funding: For most artists, creatives, and organizations the current situation will make finding additional financial support extremely challenging. The requirement for a minimum of 10 percent match funding during this period has been removed. If you don’t have match funding, or you have less than 10 percent, you will still be able to submit your application.
For more information, visit https://www.artscouncil.org.uk/projectgrants
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.