The City of Mitcham is inviting applications for Quick Response Grant to provide the opportunity for local residents, community groups and organisations to receive funding to support the development of projects, programs and events, which align with City of Mitcham’s ‘Mitcham 2030’ Strategic Direction, making Mitcham an even greater place to live.
- Annual Budget $20,000
- Individual Allocations $500
- Individuals who are residents of the City of Mitcham
- Any incorporated ‘not for profit’ group, community group or voluntary association located within the City of Mitcham
- Be incorporated or under the auspices of an incorporated body
- Groups or organisations that are currently in receipt of other Council funding may apply, providing they can demonstrate this application is for new equipment or a new project
- Organisations that have previously received Council funding must have finalised all aspects of the Funding Agreement prior to applying for further grant funding.
For more information, visit https://www.mitchamcouncil.sa.gov.au/community/grants/quick-response-grant