The City of Mitcham is currently accepting applications for the Community Facilities Grants to assist not for profit community facilities that meet broad community need such as sports and recreation facilities or halls with special or unique capital improvements to their facility or grounds.
- Annual Budget $43,000
- Individual Allocations $5,000 maximum
- Individuals who are residents of the City of Mitcham
- Any incorporated ‘not for profit’ group, community group or voluntary association located within the City of Mitcham
- Be incorporated or under the auspices of an incorporated body
- Groups or organisations that are currently in receipt of other Council funding may apply, providing they can demonstrate this application is for new equipment or a new project
- Organisations that have previously received Council funding must have finalised all aspects of the Funding Agreement prior to applying for further grant funding.
For more information, visit https://www.mitchamcouncil.sa.gov.au/community/grants/community-facilities-grant