Deadline: 22 July 2019
The target thematic area for this programme in DRC in 2019/20 is to support the capacity of DRC parliamentary institutions to formulate and implement laws, and constructively debate policies that seek to deliver for the Congolese people.
They are particularly interested in bids that include elements focussing on some or all of the following:
- capacity-building for permanent staff workforces of parliamentary structures
- support for procedural development of laws
- support for evidence-based policy making and parliamentary scrutiny
- support for implementation of laws
- support for civil society inclusion in parliamentary processes
- parliamentary projects with a focus on human rights and gender equality
They welcome bids for projects of $10,000 – $154,500.
How to Apply
Applicants should be submitted their proposals at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/call-for-bids-strengthening-democratic-institutions-in-drc