The Juneau Community Foundation’s Douglas-Dornan Foundation Fund is accepting applications from organizations that benefit and enhance the health, education and welfare of individuals in Southeast Alaska.
- Grants are awarded to applicants who demonstrate sufficient need for services, equipment, activities, and/or training that support children, youth, elders and/or other special needs groups.
- Grants are not awarded to individuals seeking college tuition or money to be used exclusively for personal development.
- Charitable organizations, foundations or other non-profit 501(c) (3) organizations, or child care institutions, foster parent programs and early childhood education programs in Southeast Alaska.
- Individuals, within organizations, who are pursuing special training/education in any field of professional endeavour, for use in defraying costs for tuition, transportation or lodging expenses related to attendance at professional conferences, training or educational programs.
- Events or special services that enhance the overall quality of life, such as through amateur sports organizations or children’s music and theatre activities, and encourage participation through sponsorship of programs and events open to all individuals.
For more information, visit https://www.juneaucf.org/index.php/fund-douglas-dornan-foundation-fund/