The primary objective of the call is to respond to rural mobility needs in communities of Akhalkalaki and Tetritskaro by development and implementation of innovative solutions in close collaboration with public and private sector.
The priority will be given to the proposal ideas that:
- Are primarily focused on the needs of vulnerable groups, esp. women.
- Are driven by preliminary analysis of the local mobility needs (inclusive of vulnerable groups), with factual evidence.
- Are aimed to deliver solutions that are collaborative (with private and public actors) and sustainable.
Any funds requested for the grant(s) under this Call for Proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- minimum amount USD 10,000.
- maximum amount: USD 20,000.
- LEADER/Community-Led Local Development (CLLD) and non-LEADER/CLLD entities are invited to apply for this Call for Proposals. For the purposes of this Call for Proposals:
- LEADER/CLLD entities (non-profit (non-commercial) legal entities) are: Local Action Group (LAG) and local community group (AMAG) organizations established with support of ENPARD program in IRDG project target municipalities (for the purposes of this call in Akhalkalaki, Tetritskaro and Lagodekhi).
- Non-LEADER/CLLD entities are non-profit (non-commercial) legal entities (NGOs), except: (1) Local Action Group (LAG) and local community group (AMAG) organizations established with support of ENPARD program in IRDG project target municipalities (for the purposes of this call in Akhalkalaki, Tetritskaro and Lagodekhi); (2) Religious and Political organizations; (3) Government owned entities.
- LEADER/CLLD and non-LEADER/CLLD entities should be registered in accordance with the legal requirements of the Government of Georgia, must be able to provide organization’s statute and the debt certificate.
- All applicant organizations must demonstrate proven experience and capabilities in carrying out rural development interventions, including but not limited to: needs appraisal, community mobilization, socioeconomic development actions, measures related to social inclusion and support of disadvantaged groups (youth, women, PWDs, IDPs, ethnic, religious, sexual and other minorities).
- Coalitions (based on co-application) with NGOs and private sector is encouraged. Note: Co-applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria as applicable to the primary applicant.
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=87153