In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Loden Foundation in partnership with UNDP Bhutan invites business proposals from Bhutanese individuals and groups. The proposals must directly address challenges and problems caused or worsened by the Covid-19 outbreak, and do so through agricultural production, job creation, or tackling new needs using innovation, technology and nature-based solutions.
Interested applicants can avail a support of loan/grant up to Nu. 1.5 million from the ‘Loden-UNDP Bhutan Covid Response Fund.’ The loan component shall be free from interest and collateral.
The Project must:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Address an emerging challenge posed by the Covid-19 through agricultural production, job creation, or tackling new needs using innovation, technology and nature-based solutions
- Be financially viable, socially responsible, environmentally friendly and culturally sensitive.
- Be feasible for implementation in 2-4 months from application.
- Be able to show early results within 6 months of receiving the funds.
- Have a scope to carry on or adapt to new situations beyond the Covid-19 pandemic.
No minimum bar but up to Nu. 1.5 million maximum per project
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
This special funding window will be “open” with no predefined thematic restrictions. However, applications must seek to tackle a problem or need caused by the Covid-19 outbreak. Preference may be given to innovative projects, which are also aligned with government plans. The applications will be put through rigorous process of due diligence but they will be evaluated swiftly and selected projects fast-tracked for support.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Bhutanese citizens aged 18 and above. Preference will be given to youth.
- Aspiring or existent entrepreneurs including those who received support in the past.
- Clean credit history.
For more information, visit http://loden.org/loden-undp-bhutan-response-covid-19-funding-window/