The Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley is seeking applications for its General Grant Program to improve the quality of life for all residents in the Mahoning Valley.
Objectives and Outcomes
Answers to these questions should provide an overview of the original intent of the grant and compare how the project did over the lifecycle of the grant versus what was initially intended.
- Please describe your project goals, or what you specifically aimed to accomplish with your project (content appears in the Project Goals and Objectives section of your grant application).
- What progress was made toward executing the objectives or accomplishing the action steps or tactics originally set forth in the grant application?
- What progress was made over the lifecycle of this grant toward achieving the outcome(s) of this project? Please list the original projected outcomes, found in the Expected Program Outcomes section of your grant application, and discuss those in comparison to the program or project’s actual outcomes.
- What contributed to or impeded the success of this grant? What would you have done differently?
- Organizations eligible to receive grants from the Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley are those determined by the IRS to be public charities. This encompasses most charitable, scientific, social service, educational and religious organizations described in § 501(c)(3) of the tax code, as well as government entities and public schools.
- Organizations that are not public charities may apply through a fiscal sponsor.
- Activities proposed by the requesting organization must directly benefit residents of Mahoning or Trumbull Counties (or the surrounding area).
- Grants may cover organizations’ programmatic, general operating, or capital needs.
For more information, visit https://www.cfmv.org/grants-scholarships/apply-for-a-grant/