The Fat Beehive Foundation is always accepting applications for grants of up to £2,500 to help these organisations carry out their work in a more efficient and effective way, resulting in positive social benefit.
- Environmental protection or climate change mitigation.
- Improving your digital presence can be transformational, but it’s really tough to secure funding in this area. The Fat Beehive Foundation exists to change that, offering small grants of up to £2,500 to charities.
- You are a UK registered charity.
- Your average annual income is less than £400,000;
- Foundation’s funding programmes are very specific. The Foundation isn’t a general IT funder and hence don’t fund general software or hardware procurement projects.
- The Foundation is keen for the funding to have a genuine impact, so they don’t fund organisations without the internal resources to make the project a success.
- Although they recognise the critical importance of funding core costs or staff time, they are unable to do this. They focus purely on hard-to-fund digital expenditure that other funders will often not cover.
- The bulk of the funding is provided by Fat Beehive Ltd, and to avoid any conflicts of interest the Fat Beehive Foundation will not provide grants to charities that already use or would like to use Fat Beehive Ltd’s services.
- They do not fund organisations set up to promote religion.
For more information, visit Fat Beehive Foundation.