Deadline: 29 November 2019
The Office of the Government of the Slovak Republic as the Programme Operator for the Cultural entrepreneurship, cultural heritage and cultural cooperation Programme has launched the Open Call on the support of restoration and revitalisation of cultural heritage for the reuse or further use of cultural monuments and promotion of their entrepreneurial potential.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Total allocation: EUR 10,539,725
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
In line with the state aid rules and taking into account the focus of this Call, the project grant can be used for the following cultural purposes and activities:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- museums, archives, libraries, artistic and cultural centers or spaces, theatres, cinemas, opera houses, concert halls, other live performance organisations, film heritage institutions and other similar artistic and cultural infrastructures, organisations and institutions;
- tangible heritage including all forms of movable or immovable cultural heritage and archaeological sites, monuments, historical sites and buildings; natural heritage linked to cultural heritage or if formally recognized as cultural or natural heritage by the competent public authorities;
- intangible heritage in any form, including folklorist customs and crafts;
- art or cultural events and performances, festivals, exhibitions and other similar cultural activities;
- cultural and artistic education activities as well as promotion of the understanding of the importance of protection and promotion of the diversity of cultural expressions through educational and greater public awareness programs, including with the use of new technologies;
- writing, editing, production, distribution, digitisation and publishing of music and literature, including translations.
- Any entity, public or private, commercial or non-commercial and nongovernmental organisations, established as a legal person in Slovakia.
- Natural persons are not eligible.
- Priority shall be given to:
- Projects implemented in the less developed and disadvantaged geographical areas and communities
- Projects that valorise cultural heritage, meaning that restoration of a cultural monument is a mandatory part of a project and priority is given to cultural monuments in worse condition
- Projects where networks with service providers (accommodation, leisure activities, restaurants etc.) and other local players are being created
- Projects with clear entrepreneurship strategy focused on generating incomes from cultural activities
- Project implemented in partnership with entities from Donor States (Norway, Iceland and/or Liechtenstein)
- Projects that aim to actively involve the local community
- Projects implemented in partnership or cooperation with cultural players (meeting the definition of the Creative Europe) and/or Cultural and Creative Centres
- Projects that promote cultural heritage of minorities, such as Jewish, Roma, etc.
- Projects combatting radicalism, extremism and hate speech
- Projects involving local craftsmen in the restoration works, e.g. through training in traditional skills in restoration and crafts
- Project implemented in areas with already existing touristic interest
- Projects that aims on establishing residential arts center
- Projects with a strong focus on the education functions of cultural heritage
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.eeagrants.sk/en/calls/open-call-on-the-support-of-restoration-and-revitalization-of-cultural-heritage-within-the-programme-cultural-entrepreneurship/
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.