Deadline: 30 April 2020
The Jana Robeyst Trust Fund (JRTF) is seeking applications for its Small Conservation Grants to provide financial resources to early career scientists/conservationists and non-profit organizations to carry out vital field conservation and research work in Africa.
The JRTF aims to provide relatively small levels of funding for ongoing projects or pilot programmes with a clear conservation value.
Small grants will be awarded up to a maximum of 1,500 euro.
- This funding program is open to individuals or organizations for projects in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Applicants can be based anywhere in the world.
- Both successful and unsuccessful applicants are welcome to apply again 12 months after the submission.
- Eligible project will have a clear conservation value and be based in a country in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Preference will go to projects in relation with elephants.
- Education projects will also be considered.
Eligible Countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo DR, Congo-Brazzaville, Cote d Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
For more information, visit http://janatrustfund.org/index_en.html