Deadline: 30 April 2020
The Jana Robeyst Trust Fund (JRTF) is seeking applications for its Small Conservation Grants to provide financial resources to early career scientists/conservationists and non-profit organizations to carry out vital field conservation and research work in Africa.
The JRTF aims to provide relatively small levels of funding for ongoing projects or pilot programmes with a clear conservation value.
Small grants will be awarded up to a maximum of 1,500 euro.
- This funding program is open to individuals or organizations for projects in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Applicants can be based anywhere in the world.
- Both successful and unsuccessful applicants are welcome to apply again 12 months after the submission.
- Eligible project will have a clear conservation value and be based in a country in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Preference will go to projects in relation with elephants.
- Education projects will also be considered.
Eligible Countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo DR, Congo-Brazzaville, Cote d Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, visit http://janatrustfund.org/index_en.html