Deadline: 27 August 2019
The Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust Ltd’s (JRRT) is seeking applications for its Grant Program.
JRRT works for democratic and political reform in the UK through their activities and the campaigns they fund.
Types of Grants
- Small grants – £7,500 or less
- Larger grants – over £7,500
- JRRT is not a charity, it is a limited company. They do not accept unsolicited applications from charities, or for work which can be funded from charitable sources.
- They do not fund the following:
- Campaigns outside the UK
- Local campaigns without national impact
- General appeals
- Academic research
- Work which they believe should be funded from statutory sources, or which has been in the recent past
- Legal fees
- Personal support of individuals in need
- Educational bursaries
- Travel and adventure projects
- Building, buying or repairing properties
- Business development or job creation
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications online via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit https://www.jrrt.org.uk/apply-for-a-grant/apply-online/