The Julius Baer Foundation is accepting applications for its grant program.
The Julius Baer Foundation supports partners that are impactful, well organized, and visionary, and that have a solid track record in their field. Please take the specified criteria within each strategic core area into consideration.
The Julius Baer Foundation identifies and supports education projects and initiatives that help those born into poverty to break the cycle. Their goal is to lower the barriers that disadvantaged children experience as they compete for opportunities that are easily available to the privileged. Their approach focuses on providing abundant and diverse learning experiences beyond the standard curriculum and is based on the premise that to develop your talents, you must first discover them.
The Julius Baer Foundation’s initiative is designed to raise awareness and to advance the international dialogue on wealth inequality. Through a multi-stakeholder approach, they aspire to win broad support for this quest, raise awareness on the issue of inequality, and drive action to reduce it.
You may apply for funding under the following conditions:
- Your project falls into one of their two core areas: Wealth Inequality or Education Inequality;
- Your idea for a project on wealth inequality goes beyond poverty reduction;
- You present a sound implementation plan and realistic budget for the requested funds;
- You demonstrate, where possible, a likelihood of sustainability or legacy as well as impact;
- Your proposal integrates other stakeholders into a collaborative project;
- You have a co-funding system in place (JBF does not cover more than 50% of the total organizational budget).
Furthermore, the Julius Baer Foundation does not support:
- Political parties;
- Any faith-based organisations, regardless of religion;
- Leisure activities;
- Entertainment events;
- Projects that seek support solely for salaries and wages;
- Fundraising or awareness campaigns;
- Activities that will have a negative impact on the environment;
- Any further art institutions (except existing partnerships).
For more Information, visit Julius Baer Foundation’s Grant Program.