Applications are now open for the Kent Richard Hofmann Foundation’s Grant Program. It is a small, private foundation dedicated to the fight against HIV and AIDS. Grants are made to support developing or established programs, with emphasis on direct benefit to clients or target audiences. Requests from throughout the US are considered, with a particular interest in smaller communities and rural areas.
Grants are made semi-annually, to non-profit organizations, in support of:
- Care and direct services;
Previous requests receiving serious consideration have included:
- Requests from locations with a scarcity of available funding;
- Requests for seed money for new projects, programs, or structures;
- Innovative ideas for meeting standard needs.
- Applying organizations should have a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
For more information, visit http://www.krhofmann.org/application