Calling all K-5 educators that are passionate about reading and writing! Learning A-Z is excited to announce an opportunity for you to experience the power of Learning A-Z products first-hand in your classroom with the Teacher Grant Program.
- The grand prize: Grant winners will receive a year-long subscription to Writing A-Z, the perfect companion for writing instruction.
- Sponsor will award 4 (four) Grant prizes and up to two-hundred fifty (250) submission prizes to the first 250 Entrants to submit an Entry.
- This Contest is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States or Canada, including the District of Columbia, who are (1) at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in their state if higher than 18) at the time of entry and, (2) who are K-5 Educators.
- An “Educator” is defined as an individual currently full or part-time employees at a School or district. A “School” is defined as a Kindergarten through 12th grade public or private school located within the U.S. that that is tax-exempt or registered as a public school with the National Center for Educational Statistics, or in Canada.
- Employees, officers, directors or agents of Sponsor and its affiliate companies, as well as their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee of such entities are ineligible to enter.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Territories and Possessions, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- All Prizes will be awarded to the winning Entrant’s School of employment, for the benefit of the School, and will NOT be awarded to the individual winning Entrant.
- Prior to entering, You must confirm whether Your School or district has any policies or restrictions concerning participation in contests. By entering into the Contest, You represent and warrant that your School and district have consented to Your entry, including the School’s potential receipt of the prizes and that Your participation in the Contest does not violate any School or district policies with which You and the School are required to comply.
- If, for any reason, any School is unable to accept a prize, including due to School or district policies, the prize will be forfeited, and the Sponsor will have no further obligation to such Entrant or School.
- There is a limit of one (1) entry per person.
For more information, visit Learning A-Z.