Deadline: 15 September 2019
The Learning Disabilities Foundation of America (LDFA) is seeking applications for projects which conform to the mission of LDFA by responding to an unmet need in the field of learning disabilities.
Funds are granted for charitable, scientific, literary or educational purposes or for the identification, ongoing evaluation, education of and services for children and adults with learning disabilities.
Examples of project areas that fall within this philosophy:
- Innovative research into the causes, the prevention and/or the alleviation of learning disabilities
- Distinctive public awareness programs to advance public understanding of the needs of persons with learning disabilities
- Innovative programs to advance the achievement of persons with learning disabilities, increase the support skills of their families, support academic and professional advisors, and enhance the understanding of learning disabilities by their colleagues and employer
- Grants can only be made to an organization within the United States or any of its possessions exempt from taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code and contributions to which are tax deductible.
- Grants will not be made for routine organizational expenses (ex. Salaries, Overhead), capital campaigns, endowment funds.
- Grants will not be made to individuals or for individual scholarships.
- Projects of national impact and projects that may be replicated are given preference.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit https://www.ldfamerica.org/grant-guidelines.html