The Leeds Inspired has launched Small Grants Program to support arts, events and projects taking place in Leeds.
- Grants are between £ 100 and £ 1200.
What they fund?
- Leeds Inspired aims to promote access to the arts. The scheme aims to achieve a balance of creative opportunity across the city for the benefit of all communities.
- Leeds Inspired funds activities which increase access to arts and enable people to take part fully and with greater confidence. Funds are for new activity or additions to existing events. They do not fund repeat activity.
- You can apply for grants for arts related activities for example:
- Events, performances, exhibitions & workshops
- Participatory arts project work
- Online arts based activity
- Research and Development
Applications are welcome for non-profit making projects or events that work with artists. These projects may be organized by:
- Applications are welcome for non-profit making projects or events that work with artists.
- These projects may be organised by:
- Individuals (you will need to demonstrate your previous experience of running similar projects and budgets)
- Arts organisations
- Community or voluntary groups
- Commercial organisations who wish to run a non-profit arts project
- Groups of organisations (one will need to take the lead and have the main responsibility for managing the application and any grant)
- Educational establishments (schools, colleges, universities)
- Organisations resident outside the UK
- Closed membership groups whose activities do not reach a wider public
- Leeds City Council – unless working in partnership with an outside organisation
For more information, visit https://www.leedsinspired.co.uk/grants