Deadline: 1 November 2019
The Netherland-America Foundation (NAF) is currently seeking applications for its Cultural Programs to enhance awareness and support of cultural exchange in both the United States and the Netherlands.
The Foundation supports cultural events and projects in the two countries. In 2013, the NAF:
- Awarded $169,000 for 30 grants to support exhibitions and exchanges in both countries, through its Cultural Committee.
- Awarded $565,000 for two grants to support Dutch institutions through the Netherland-America Foundation (NAF) is currently seeking applications for its Cultural Programs to enhance awareness and support of cultural exchange in both the United States and the Netherlands. its Friend Fund Committee.
- Conducted over ten self-supporting programs celebrating the ongoing influence of Dutch arts and culture in New York City, organized by its 5 Dutch Days Committee.
- Applicants are encouraged to send a Letter of Intent to the Foundation if the project is at least still 9 months or more away from completion/execution.
- The Letter of Intent is not a mandatory step in the application process, and it is not a grant request. It can however be used to gauge the committee’s interest. For projects fewer than 6 months away, please submit a full application. All materials should be submitted by regular mail, NOT by e-mail.
- The Letter of Intent Guidelines:
- one page in length
- a brief description of the project,
- date(s) of performance and timeline,
- grant amount requested,
- Applicants contact information, including email address and telephone.
- submit the original and 3 copies
- fill out applicant information form online.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Countries: United States and The Netherlands
For more information, please visit http://thenaf.org/naf-programs/cultural-programs/