(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The purpose of the Special Initiative 2020 Fund is to address the needs of nonprofit and government organizations whose mission and goals are to benefit older adults. Unrestricted funding is available in an effort to support older adult-serving nonprofits and government entities in Colorado during this unprecedented time.
The Special Initiative 2020 Fund is intended for one-time, unrestricted support and may not exceed 17% of the organization’s annual operating budget up to a maximum of $75,000. NextFifty Initiative wants to help organizations providing needed services and supports to older adults during these uncertain times.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Request amount may not exceed 17% of the organization’s annual operating budget up to a maximum of $75,000. In addition, grants will be limited to a $25,000 cap for organizations without a recent external audit.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The Special Initiative 2020 Fund will offer unrestricted support for Colorado 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4), 501(c)(6) nonprofits and government entities whose mission and goals are to benefit older adults (those 50+) or their caregivers.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Requirements of Grantees
If a grant is awarded, the organization will be expected to:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Sign a grant agreement
- Provide required progress reports
Applications for funding will be evaluated using criteria including, but not limited to:
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- Language Matters: NextFifty Initiative is intentional in the words used when talking about aging and efforts to combat age discrimination. Grant applications should exhibit the Reframing Aging principles. Increase participation in this movement by visiting Changing the Narrative.
- Thoroughness of Submission: All grant seekers must submit all required documents in order to be considered for funding. All attached documents must be readable in the submitted format. Applicants must not submit password protected documents as these cannot be opened or considered. Applications missing materials will not be reviewed.
- Target Group: The organization requesting funding must be directly involved in work that primarily benefits adults age 50 and older or their caregivers. Applications are strengthened by the inclusion of underserved target populations (e.g., disabled, low income, rural, ethnic minorities, LGBTQ, homeless).
- Mission Alignment: The organization’s mission and goals must be consistent with NextFifty Initiative’s mission and priorities.
- Contribution to Social Impact: The request for funding must clearly describe how the organization expects to impact the aging community and how well positioned the organization is within its focus area.
For more information, visit https://www.next50initiative.org/funding-opportunities/special-initiative-2020