Deadline: Rolling Basis
The PFund Foundation has announced a call for proposals for COVID-19 Response Fund which is rapidly deploying resources to the LGBTQIA community affected by the coronavirus crisis.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Fund complements the work of public health officials and expands local capacity to address the many needs created by the coronavirus crisis.
This Fund micro grants to individuals and nonprofits that are most affected by the Coronavirus. The first round of grants is prioritizing the communities, all of whom are particularly impacted by this crisis.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Low-income residents, including those without health insurance and/or access to sick days
- Low-income workers in disproportionally impacted industries, such as healthcare and the service industry, as well as gig-economy workers
- Residents with greater health risks, including people over age 60, people with compromised immune systems, and pregnant people
- People experiencing homelessness
- People with disabilities
- Communities of color
- Undocumented workers and families
For more information, visit http://pfundfoundation.org/covid-19-rapid-response/#toggle-id-6