PRACE is welcoming project proposals requesting computing resources to contribute to the mitigation of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. This applies, without being exhaustive, to the following topics:
- Biomolecular research to understand the mechanisms of the virus infection
- Bioinformatics research to understand mutations, evolution, etc.
- Bio-simulations to develop therapeutics and/or vaccines
- Epidemiologic analysis to understand and forecast the spread of the disease
- Other analyses to understand and mitigate the impact of the pandemic
This call for proposals will follow a fast track review process to provide swift feedback to the applicants.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Researchers from academia, from research institutes, and from commercial organizations (industry) based in Europe are eligible to apply;
- Awardees in this call commit to publish the outcome of their project as preprint and as soon as possible, to make the data available following open data policy, and to acknowledge the use of the corresponding resources and the PRACE RI.
For more information, visit https://prace-ri.eu/prace-support-to-mitigate-impact-of-covid-19-pandemic/