Deadline: 17 May 2019
The Screenright is accepting applications for its Cultural Fund to support Australian and New Zealand projects and initiatives that make a broad positive contribution to industry development.
The Fund is underpinned by the following qualities:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The focus of the Fund will change periodically to reflect trends and issues in screen content creation.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The Cultural Fund supports a wide range of activities, from small individual projects and events through to large-scale initiatives. For example:
- projects that break down barriers to access, and bring the outside world into remote and isolated communities
- workshops that foster inclusive collaboration
- services that deliver content to users in innovative ways
- start-ups that upend existing business models to support the creation, delivery and use of content
- projects that shape conversations and/or debate in their society
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants may apply for any amount of funding up to A$50,000, supported by a budget.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- must be an individual who is a resident of Australia or New Zealand for taxation purposes or a company domiciled in Australia or New Zealand for taxation purposes
- should have some experience relevant to the proposed project
- may only be involved in one application per funding round.
If successful, the Applicant:
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
- will be the recipient of the Grant funds and be accountable to Screenrights for the expenditure of Grant funds
- must take responsibility for successfully administering the relationships between all parties throughout the project
- is not eligible to apply again to subsequent Cultural Fund rounds until their funded project has been acquitted.
The criteria on which applications will be assessed are:
- the potential of the proposed project to advance Cultural Fund objectives, including its alignment with the Fund’s annual focus and qualities
- the strength and viability of the proposed project
- the quality and viability of the presentation and delivery plan
- the strength and relevance of the experience of the Applicant and any collaborators
- the likely impact of the project on the career of the Applicant and key collaborators
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Australia and New Zealand
(Ad) Are you fed up of receiving non-relevant, non-useful and pointless funding alerts and updates in your email? Not anymore! With fundsforNGOs Premium, you can configure what type of funding updates you want to receive, select specific countries and areas of work and receive information only about them. Save your time by getting the most relevant and useful updates in your email. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.screenrights.org/cultural-fund/cultural-fund-guidelines/